Berkshire Brewing Company
Persian Breakfast Tacos
A Tenuous Affair: catering for those with nothing on the line.
a.tenuous.affair (at) gmail (dot) com
- Venezuelan style refried beans with Morningstar Meadows' Jacob's cattle beans (Glover, VT) and PBR
- Persian rice with barberries and fried onions
- Root vegetable hash from North Star Farm (N. Dartmouth, MA)
- Fresh corn tortillas from Tortillería La Niña (Everett, MA)
- Grilled cabbage slaw
- Pickled red onions
- Grafton Village cheddar (Brattleboro, VT)
- Cilantro paste
- Smokey ketchup
- Creamy jalapeño sauce
- Tosconini's ice cream with homemade Taza chocolate sauce (Cambridge, MA)
If you remember anything at all from this meal, you probably remember the smokey chipotle ketchup ("the taste of Home Depot") and the creamy jalapeño sauce. Recipe for the creamy jalapeño sauce can be found here: http://www.food.com/recipe/chuys-jalapeno-ranch-dip-the-real-deal-200577.