To apply, simply fill out this form! Details on deadlines and guidelines are on the form.
The form basically asks you...
- What is the title of your project? Give your idea a name.
- Describe your project. Is it an event, an experiment, a movie, a meal, an installation? Is it one-time or recurring?
- How will you use the grant to make your idea happen? Will you buy materials, hire workers, rent a space? Be specific.
- Why and to whom is your project important or relevant?
- Sneak Peek: If you can, send along a preview of your visual aid (slides, videos, photographs, etc.)
If your proposal is accepted, you will be asked to attend Feast with a visual aid and prepare a short oral presentation (5 minutes tops) so that Feast diners can get excited about your project and cast their vote. Winners get the grant that evening (in cash!) You will return to the next Feast to talk about your progress.